Guardians of the Galaxy Text Effect | Cinema 4D Tutorial
In this tutorial, you will be learning mainly about texturing and light set up, in this example I will show how to recreate the Guardians of The Galaxy Logo, but hopefully this will open your mind to easily recreate something in Cinema 4D that you’ve seen elsewhere, again, it’s all about Lighting and texturing, without that, it’s just a basic type.
Hope you will learn new cool stuff today in Cinema 4D.
- Cinema 4D R12 or a later version.
- Guardians Font
- Light room’s and more (from Visual Intelligence)
- Light Kit Infinite (from Motion Squared) (or you can use Light Kit Pro from GSG)
- Textures for this tutorial
- 30 Minutes of your precious time.
What will you be learning in this tutorial:
- How to add custom Motext in your Scene and use custom fonts
- How to make your own textures
- Using Colors
- Using Textures with different blending modes
- Using Bump map / Reflection Map / Specula
- How to light up your scene professionally using Light Kit Pro
- How to export an Image from Cinema 4D render
- Add basic Color Correction and retouching in Adobe photoshop
What will we be creating:
Now that you know a lot about the tutorial, let’s get into it
Thanks for watching leave a comment 🙂